The Great Divide
A refreshingly simple approach to wainscotting using contrasting paint colours.
- Social Light SC175-0
- Blue Out of Proportion SC176-3
- Beauti-Tone Designer Series Paint, in desired sheen
- level 1075-215
- painter’s tape 1670-132
- paint tray kit 1656-211
- floating hand-hewn timber mantle 2875-876
- Measure and mark the height of the wainscotting. Place painter’s
- tape level at that height.
- Paint the lower and upper portions of the wall. Let dry.
- Remove tape.
- Install the timber mantle.