Capturing the essence of a clear, winter night sky is so easy with glass vases and strings of battery operated micro-dot lights! What a way to wow-up your winter décor.
- glass containers large enough to place your hand in to paint and to lay the battery pack for the lights flat on the bottom.
- black magic marker 5740-468
- Mirror Effect spray paint 1720-069
- painter’s tape 1670-130
- aluminum foil 4411-416
- battery operated warm white micro-dot lights 5640-051
- Thoroughly clean the inside of glass containers according to Mirror Spray directions.
- Measure and mark the desired height of the mirror effect on the outside of each container.
- On the inside, place tape above the marked line, ensuring it is straight.
- Place foil inside container at tape line to cover area that is not to be sprayed. Secure with tape.
- Spray the inside with Mirror Spray paint. Apply many light coats for best result. Wipe nozzle often to prevent drips.
- Remove the tape and foil. Place lights inside. Note that 2-4 sets may be required depending on container size.